WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS TO ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT.
PLEASE EMAIL US AT SHOPCALIDANNA@GMAIL.COM FOR ALL RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card
- We must receive your return within 14 days of your order date to be eligible for a refund.
- Returns must be scent free, unworn, unwashed, with all tags attached.
- Returns must be received within 14 calendar days of receiving your order (unless otherwise noted at purchase), at our warehouse. The 14 days starts from the day the order was received by the customer.
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If items are sent back past the return policy period, the customer is responsible for return postage.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
3239 Spring Ranch Ln. Spring, TX 77388
How will I receive my store credit?
Expect an email regarding your store credit available on the your account
Can I make a return past the 14 day period for store credit?
Unfortunately we cannot accept clothing past the 14 day return policy for store credit. If items are returned past this period the customer will be required to pay a $5 shipping charge to have the items sent back.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS: The following items are non-returnable.
- All sale items
Exchanges: Please email us at shopcalidanna.com if you wish to make an exchange for a different size - we will send you instructions regarding your exchange
If you wish to exchange your item for another size, you must return your unwanted item back to us. After we receive, inspect and approve your item, we will issue your exchange.
If you have received an item with any problems or defects, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the day you received your order. If we are not notified within 3 days of receiving your order, then it will no longer qualify for a return. You must include a photo of the damaged item in the email
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
When you place an order with us please note that the liability is between you and USPS. We do not make any exceptions to this policy.
We are always happy to replace items that aren't marked as delivered but once the package has been scanned as delivered we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. We do have a few recommendations to help track down your package.
- Confirm that the shipping address you entered in is correct.
- Visit your local USPS office with tracking handy to see where the mail man dropped off your package
- Check with neighbors to see if your package got dropped off next door.
- Sometimes USPS updates tracking information as "delivered" a few hours or even days earlier than the actual delivery. Please wait at least 48 hours to see if the package turns up.